[hobbit] getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory

Tod Hansmann thansmann at directpointe.com
Tue Jul 3 17:44:54 CEST 2007

I'm in no way an expert on the Hobbit Client, but you seem to want an
answer, so I'll oblige.

It looks like you have a configuration/permissions error on the client
you've installed this on.  This could be for many reasons, but if it
were me I would start looking at file permissions of things you are
looking at on that server.

You may also have it configured to be looking for a directory or file
that doesn't exist.  Just a guess.

Happy hunting.

Tod Hansmann
Network Engineer