getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory

Bandi, Uma (GE Indust, Plastics, consultant) uma.bandi at ge.com
Tue Jul 3 17:35:25 CEST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Bandi, Uma (GE Indust, Plastics, consultant)
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 7:51 AM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: [hobbit] Linux Client Installation.

Hi I successfully Install Hobbit client for Solaris and HP but I failed
for Linux I am getting following error, could you please help me to come
out this situation.

[root at laboz001 logs]# tail -f hobbitclient.log
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: No such file or directory
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access
parent directories: No such file or directory

Thanks

Uma Maheswar

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk