Depends tag in bb-hosts and displayed result behind "info" icon?

Dennis Ortsen dortsen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:55:51 CEST 2007

Hi All,

When I specify a dependency in the bb-hosts file, is there some place where
I can verify that the depends tag is correctly interpreted? An alert as
specified in hobbit-alerts.cfg shows a table in the webpage (when you click
in the info icon) for that specific host when an alert is sent to whom. Is
there something similar visible for the depends tag? Or is there really no
other option then finding out whether I made no typos when something really
happens?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis