[hobbit] Sample of Hobbit server-side module (was: Who Test)

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jan 30 22:38:09 CET 2007

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 11:15:08AM -0600, Richard Leon wrote:

> I have had it running the "Who Test" for about a day now. And half of my
> systems have gone to purple. I have logged in as root and they system is
> still reporting a purple state.

The version I posted had a bug, so if there were no users logged in, it
would not update the status - and it would go purple after half an hour.

The quick fix is to change
   # Start of new message section.
   $cursection = $1;
   $sections{ $cursection } = "";
   # Start of new message section.
   $cursection = $1;
   $sections{ $cursection } = "\n";

i.e. put a "\n" into the $sections.... variable.