[hobbit] VMWare ESX

Trent Melcher tmelcher at saionline.com
Sun Jan 28 22:46:50 CET 2007

Compile a copy of hobbit on a RedHat ES3 or ES4 server and just copy it
over to your ESX servers,  VMWare is a RedHat Linux Kernel.  I have it
running on 12 of my ESX servers and it works great.  You will just need
to modify a few of the commands like the df command and there are a few
other I cant remember off the top of my head.

Trent