[hobbit] VMWare ESX

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 26 17:23:40 CET 2007

VMware ESX provides SNMP support, so it is likely that devmon can be
used to query the data and report it to Hobbit.  I dabbled with some
shell scripts to capture the info, but didn't get too far... :(

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007