[hobbit] Hobbit patches

David Gore David.Gore at VerizonBusiness.com
Thu Jan 25 01:33:12 CET 2007

Stef Coene wrote:
> On Thursday 25 January 2007 00:59, Maik Heinelt wrote:
>> Buchan Milne wrote:
>>> It might help to tell us what distro you are running. E.g., I have RPMS
>>> for rhel2.1 -> rhel4
>> Good morning,
>> In my first email I wrote it.
>> I`m using Fedora Core 5. Yesterday I checked almost of all rrdtool rpm I
>> found in the rpm mirrors.
>> But nowhere I found one include the libary librrd2-dev. May the name of
>> this libary is used only in debian linux?!
> Yes, I only know the name in debian based distributions.
>

> Stef

I have 3 hobbit servers each on it's own Fedora Core 5 host.  These may
have been the only packages I installed on top of my OS install.  Your
OS install may be different depending on what you chose to install or
not install.

Regardless perhaps you just need the rrdtool-devel package?  Yum install it?

# yum install rrdtool
# yum install rrdtool-devel
# yum install pcre-devel
# yum install pcre