[hobbit] start up script for automatic loading

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 02:44:38 CET 2007

This is the script that I use on SLES9:

#! /bin/sh
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:       hobbit
# Required-Start: network
# Required-Stop:  network
# Default-Start:  3 5
# Default-Stop:   3
### END INIT INFO

case "$1" in
     start)
         echo "Starting Hobbit"
         su - hobbit -c "cd /home/hobbit/server; ./hobbit.sh start"
         ;;
     stop)
         echo "Stopping Hobbit"
         su - hobbit -c "cd /home/hobbit/server; ./hobbit.sh stop"
         ;;
     restart)
         $0 stop
         $0 start
         rc_status
         ;;
     *)
         echo "Usage: $0 {start|stop|restart}"
         exit 1
         ;;
esac

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007