Could not use regular expressions in client-local.cfg [name] tag

RAMA grsamy at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 00:31:59 CET 2007

Is it possible to use regular expression in client-local.cfg to specify hostname(s),  as I could do so in hobbit-clients.cfg?

  I tried the same regular expression as in hobbit-client.cfg and it doesn't work.
  Tried on few servers without regular expression on hostnames and it worked.

  Please help as I have to configure clientt-local.cfg for hundreds of servers :(

  Thanks
  Ram