[hobbit] question about groups

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:23:12 CET 2007

the GROUP= may not be effective (bug or misconfig). I found 'STOP' flag
useful as a get-around. It basically tells hobbitd_alert stop searching for
more actions for the same alert combo (host/test/color/duration) once it
finds its first match in hobbit-alerts.cfg.
You can check what hobbitd_alert thinks of the rules by 'bbcmd hobbitd_alert
--test dbServer dbFs | grep -i command'. To get truly verbose, use '--debug'