[hobbit] V0.2.0 of adminscripts

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Mon Jan 8 20:00:28 CET 2007

Hi, Stefan !

Great work !

Unfortunatley the adminscripts_edit_files.sh doesn't work for me ... :-(

My Hobbit-Server is 4.2 and
runs under Scientific Linux SL release 4.3 (RHEL4)

I can look at the config-files,
but if i changed something and want to submit it ...

it needs a long time and nothing was changed ...

No question for "Are you shure you wan't edit" or something else ...

Does anybody else has this failure or is my own  pain ?

I insert a "set -x" into the script,
but the messages in httpd-log-file are very big and i don't want send them
here...

Any Hints are welcome !

Cheers,
           Martin

Martin Flemming
DESY / IT          office : Building 2b / 008a
Notkestr. 85       phone  : 040 - 8998 - 4667
22603 Hamburg      mail   : martin.flemming at desy.de