Two Hobbit Servers -- Works, but having a Minor Problem

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Fri Jan 5 22:27:04 CET 2007

Thanks for the Assistance, I now have Two Hobbit Servers

going with paging disabled on one, but the clients reporting to

both servers.

I do have one problem, and I can't figure out why it's doing this.

I wrote a test to execute on the server only, and placed it in

hobbitlaunch.cfg. It works great on the primary server.

However, when it runs on the second server, it does not come up,

instead the test is reported on the other server. I did a check

of the script and it is sending it to the second server:

$BB $BBDISP "$LINE"

I did an echo statement of $BBDISP in the script and stored

it to a file, when it runs on the second server, $BBDISP is

the IP address of the second server, but the output ends

up going to the Primary Server. (If I got to the main view, I see

the test, and the data directory has it in there. However, the

second server has no data for the test in it)

Any ideas?

Thanks...James