[hobbit] Anyone using MrBig

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Feb 26 13:05:42 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 10:31:32AM +0100, Alessandro Tinivelli wrote:
> is there anyone using MrBig windows client to be found here
> http://mrbig.365-24.se/

I wasn't aware of that one.

> I'm using it for "basic" monitoring and it's ok, except because I don't
> see memory usage graphs, while the server is recieving memory usage
> report (to be seen on CPU page).

I can see several problems with how the status reports from MrBig are
being interpreted by the Hobbit RRD module. The disk graphs are also
confused by the presence of the configured disk limits.

Specifically for the memory graphs, I'd suggest just running the
bb_memory add-on from deadcat on your MrBig clients. That will also give
you some network statistics.