[hobbit] find host problem

Steve Holmes sholmes at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 23 16:36:15 CET 2007

Guillermo,
I am running Solaris 10 and Hobbit 4.2 and do not have that problem. Have
you looked in the logs to see if there are errors? Can you try running the
bb-findhost.sh in the command line to see what the output is?

Steve.

--
I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man. It is
us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)

We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by
the majority who participate. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president,
architect and author (1743-1826)