[hobbit] MySQL connections ?

Charles Goyard cgoyard at cvf.fr
Fri Feb 23 12:19:21 CET 2007

Joost van den Broek wrote :

> Thanks for the modified version, but I can't get the graphs working.
> What exactly do I have to do to have these graphs? I already added
> ',mysql' to the TEST2RRD line in hobbitserver.cfg and TRENDS:*,mysql to
> the related host in bb-hosts. It seems that there aren't any mysql.rrd
> files created.

You have to add ",mysql=ncv" to TEST2RRD, and then restart the
hobbitd_rrd processes. On Linux, try :

killall `pidof hobbitd_rrd`
or
killall `pidof hobbitd_larrd` if you have an old hobbit installation.

The processes will respawn a few seconds later.

(or restart you whole hobbit service if you prefer).

--
Charles Goyard - cgoyard at cvf.fr - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31