[hobbit] MySQL connections ?

Joost van den Broek joost at seat-ibiza.nl
Fri Feb 23 11:48:42 CET 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the modified version, but I can't get the graphs working.
What exactly do I have to do to have these graphs? I already added
',mysql' to the TEST2RRD line in hobbitserver.cfg and TRENDS:*,mysql to
the related host in bb-hosts. It seems that there aren't any mysql.rrd
files created.

Thanks,

Joost