Still problems with bbgen

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Wed Feb 21 17:08:53 CET 2007

Hello,

I tested today my report script on a server which does not run the patched
version of Hobbit we made here in TI and it caused bbgen to crash. It would
be interesting to get it fix once and forever.

I do not seam to find again the patch you send about that crash but if you
could resend it and/or dig the problem again I would be please so will the
people who already use my script.

Thank you much about this.

Etienne Marganne

TI Automotive

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.