[hobbit] several ldap URI on same host

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Feb 20 22:29:58 CET 2007

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 03:50:49PM +0100, Dominique Frise wrote:

> We would like to combine two ldap tests (using URI) on the same host.
> One of the test must bind as authenticated user (ldaplogin...).
> Is this configuration supported?
> What about the Connection Times graph? (shows only ldap: for one URI ldap
> test)

Actually, running more than one ldap test per entry in bb-hosts isn't
supported. I had to check this because I was unsure what would happen,
but it won't work (you'll only see the result from one of the tests).

So - split this into two "hosts" in the bb-hosts file, and run one
ldap check for each. Then you can also have a the different
authentication that you need.