[hobbit] New Report script available

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Mon Feb 19 14:07:54 CET 2007

Should be posted ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Galen Johnson [mailto:gjohnson at trantor.org]
Sent: lundi 19 février 2007 13:55
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] New Report script available

Hello Etienne,

Just sign up for the developers list and post it there.  I'll make sure
it gets on the site.  As I find time, I'm working on a way to ensure
uniformity of submissions.  Until then, I'm just taking care of doing it
manually.  Be sure to include any necessary installation/usage instructions.

=G=

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.