[hobbit] BBWin problems

Marganne, Etienne emarganne at be.tiauto.com
Fri Feb 9 11:16:07 CET 2007

OK Here is my configuration at this point:

In the config file:
<setting name="hostname" value="lielap28.eu.tiauto.com">

In the registry:
lielap28.eu.tiauto.com

In bb-hosts:
0.0.0.0	lielap28.eu.tiauto.com	# conn

lielap28.eu.tiauto.com is the FQDN of the machine where BBWin is installed.
And it still does not work

Thanks