Graphs are fuzzy and distorted : Solaris 8/sparc

Yannick Mercier yanmercier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 22:14:01 CET 2007

Hi hobbit list,
 after installing hobbit server on a Solaris 8 machine
a couple of days ago with a couple of clients, all solaris8 / sparc
I got issues with graphs generation, it gives some fuzzy results
with the drawed data line, going up or down, or graphic filling with
colors

It is also drawing big black X above all the legend's solid-colored squares

Here is the source code I used to build rrdtool :

rrdtool-1.2.17
freetype-2.3.0
libart_lgpl-2.3.17
libpng-1.2.15

Can anyone point me to something wrong I would have done ?
I cant find any errors in apache or in hobbit logs

Thank you
Yannick