[hobbit] bb-hosts file parsing issue

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Feb 1 11:10:27 CET 2007

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 10:32:50AM +0100, Marganne, Etienne wrote:

> The parsing of the bb-hosts file (in our case, this file is renamed
> bb-hosts-shared for historical reason, believe it does not change anything)
> does not work. bbgen crashes ... and we do not understand why. We tried all
> combinations of tab's and spaces ... it only propagates the error to the
> next line.

It seems this is caused by a mis-handling of the "nopropred" setting;
for this host it's "-snmp". I don't see this in your bb-hosts file,
so presumably this is a command-line option or from a .default. host.

So could you give me the exact command you use to run bbgen ?

Also, if it is possible then I would like to have your bbgen executable,
the core file and the bb-hosts file. You can upload them with ftp to
www.hswn.dk in the /incoming directory.