[hobbit] Thanks for that help earlier..

Todd Kleinert tkleinert at directpointe.com
Sun Dec 30 19:21:52 CET 2007

Yeah, I did put those lines into my httpd.conf file, and fussed with
that for a couple hours.. Due to some user-related issues, I ended up
reloading fedora and starting over, again. This time I used the RPM
install, and would like to stick with this one. So, I need to get back
into the apache files on this new OS and add in those lines, will get on
that soon.

With this RPM version, what directory can I find the ./configure script?
I poked around and found the actual .cfg files for hobbit, where these
tidbits are implemented, but I was getting used to that ./configure
stuff..

B. Todd Kleinert II

Network Operations Technician

333 South 520 West, #200
Lindon, Utah  84042
Office: 801.805.9700
Fax: 801.805.9701

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: E-mails from DirectPointe may contain
confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient.  If
you received this e-mail in error, please delete the e-mail and all
attachments.  Thank you.