[hobbit] Critical Systems view loading problem

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 05:11:54 CET 2007

Actually, one more thing to add...  I take it back, there was an alert
status change between when it was working and when it wasn't, and it is now
again not working correctly.  Also, I just recalled that if I zeroed out the
contents of the hobbit-nkview.cfg file, the Critical Systems page started
working again (albeit it with no alerts showing up).