[hobbit] Monitoring SQL

Klomp, H. klomph at nlr.nl
Fri Dec 14 09:09:28 CET 2007

With only the dbcheck.pl I get the message that dbcheck can't find the oraclehome directory.
According to our oracle dba I need a local part of oracle to be able to send commands to the database.

I will try to install the orcaleinstantclient and the install the perl DBD::Oracle module.
Just installing the perl module also generates the message that the oraclehome is not found.

I have to wait for our Oracle DBA to continue testing but keep you all informed.

Thanks for the tips you send so far.

Regards,

Bert Klomp