[hobbit] RE: multiple http test

Klomp, H. klomph at nlr.nl
Wed Dec 12 15:39:31 CET 2007

What I did to monitor a host with multiple web servers (where all the web servers have there own IP address) is to put a subpage with all the hostnames and doing a http check for these hosts.

An other possibility is to test multiple webpages at one http test and have that test display the different hosts. In the bb-hosts file you have a line like
0.0.0.0 server  #  http://servicedesk http://ictdesk http://solve
Which will display at the http test as

 http://solve/ - OK

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently