[hobbit] Install of 4.2.0 issues

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Thu Dec 6 18:00:41 CET 2007

bb2.rss...hobbit provides an RSS stream to allow admins to use an RSS
reader to 'monitor' their systems instead of calling up the main page
all the time.  It provides non-green status IIRC...quite nice
actually...unless you secure yor site, there are few readers that
actually handle logging in properly and even fewer that handle passwords
changing regularly.

=G=