[hobbit] Hobbit Client as a Service on Solaris 10

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:51:33 CET 2007

Thanks for the sharing from Johann and Vernon.
I quickly import these two notes into hobbit wiki at

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Hobbit/Other_Docs/FAQ#Administration_FAQ

perfect the wiki notes will be done later(or may not).

>Are you still looking after the Hobbit Wiki?
Yes. but at not active recently due to other priorities.

One of my priorities related to hobbit is, I am looking at using R1. as framework to produce a hobbit book.
The book will draw materials from email list and hobbit wikis.

keywords of mercurial book framework I like are: TeX,graphviz,inkscape(svg),makefile, book with indexes.

Download mercurial book at R2 to take a look. I really wish someday hobbit project has book like this.

R1: http://hg.serpentine.com/mercurial/book/
R2: http://hgbook.red-bean.com/hgbook.pdf

T.J. Yang

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:47:48 +0100