[hobbit] Report a RED status to the upper level only if ...

L.M.J linuxmasterjedi at free.fr
Wed Dec 5 20:00:34 CET 2007

Le Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:25:29 +0200,
"Hezki Englander" <me2unix at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Search for the "bbcombotest" feature to create a new test which combines the
> tests you wish.
>
> Use the NOPROPRED tag for the individual original tests that you do not want
> to move to upper levels.
>
> --Hezki
> On 12/4/07, L.M.J. <linuxmasterjedi at free.fr> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Today, I have a new question with Hobbit :
> >
> > - I would like to report a RED status to the upper level only if "conn" &
> > "http" of this host are RED ?
> >
> > worst now ;)
> > - Is it possible to report a RED status to the upper level only if "conn"
> > & "http" of 2 hosts are RED ?
> >
> > Thanks by advance

Thanks Hezki and all other for the answers ;)
But I don't understand something :
I put something like this "WebCluster.http = (Web1.http || Web2.http) "  in my $BBHOME/etc/bbcombotest.cfg
according Web1 & Web2 are name of my servers...
 - Where will appear "WebCluster.http" ? Should I create it in bb-hosts?

 About NOPROPRED, it works fine on the web interface, but I still receive emails with RED status of the
NOPROPRED'ed hosts. Is there a way to shutdown emails too ?

PS : Is there a Hobbit Wiki to share all my experience for the new users?

 Thanks!