[hobbit] How to create a graph from a personnal extension

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Wed Dec 5 19:28:03 CET 2007

Look at your Hobbit page, under Help --> Custom graphs for a (terse)
discussion of one way to make this work.

There are several parts to your question:

A) How do I make a custom test?

B) How do I make a custom test report status?

C) How do I capture data from my custom test and put it in RRD?

D) How do I graph custom RRD data?

E) How do I get my custom graph to appear in my custom status page?

My advice is to "grow" you custom test by implementing each of the above
items one by one, in the order shown.

All of this is covered in the Hobbit man pages or other documentation.

GLH