[hobbit] Duration reset on status change

Pat Vaughan pavaughan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 20:11:33 CEST 2007

Just my $.02, but I would make a second DURATION type counter that gets
reset on every state change and add a keyword called something like
LASTCHANGE.  That way the user can decide how he wants to handle
duration type rules.  Some users may want rules based on the last time a
test was "green" and other rules based on the last time the state changed.