statistics: clients and monitored hosts

ye-fee liang yf.liang at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 17 18:02:37 CEST 2007

Hi,
    How would I count the number of currently reporting clients, as well
as the number of hosts (non-clients) that Hobbit is monitoring?

    I have a backup Hobbit server, and want to check that it is
receiving data from the same number of clients, and well as the same
number of hosts it is monitoring (ie. without client installed).

    Bottom-line, to ensure that when I make change to the primary server,
verify that the back-up is also updated accordingly.

Thank you,
  Ye-Fee