[hobbit] Possible Bug in 4.3.0-0.20070722 snapshot

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Fri Aug 17 19:38:45 CEST 2007

I'm not a C developer but I would've thought that the multigraph
definition is used to prepend or append your defined tests to a specific
set of tests that use/require multiple graphs to display nicely...Am I
mistaken about it's intent?  I trust that it's not working for you since
you had to go through the trouble of modifying it.

>From what I can tell from your change is you've overwritten the
defaults, so you'd have to explicitly add them back in.

=G=