Hobbit

Robert rgoud at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 17:53:51 CEST 2007

Hi list,
I have installed hobbit, out of the box hobbit server is only showing the following

    bbgen     hobbitd     info     trends
---------------------------------

Which config file need to be modified to add conn, disk, cpu etc just like BigBrother

and also I have installed client and started hobbit on the client, it is showing following errors in the log file

t/runtime.cfg', line was:include /opt/csw/var/hobbit-client/runtime.cfg
2007-08-15 16:52:24 WARNING: Cannot open include file '/opt/csw/var/hobbit-clien
t/runtime.cfg', line was:include /opt/csw/var/hobbit-client/runtime.cfg
2007-08-15 16:57:27 WARNING: Cannot open include file '/opt/csw/var/hobbit-clien
t/runtime.cfg', line was:include /opt/csw/var/hobbit-client/runtime.cfg
2007-08-15 17:02:31 WARNING: Cannot open include file '/opt/csw/var/hobbit-clien
t/runtime.cfg', line was:include /opt/csw/var/hobbit-client/runtime.cfg
:q!

Hobbit server is not displaying that client, I don't see bb-hosts on the client. Which file need to be updated on the client to send data to the Hobbit server?.

Thanks in advance