problems configuring client?

Andreas Kuntzagk andreas.kuntzagk at mdc-berlin.de
Mon Aug 13 12:49:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm quite new to Hobbit and to this list. I managed to install hobbit on
a server and also on a few clients. So far, so good. But now I have
problems with just one client:
It's data doesn't appear on the webpage. All other clients work well.
To study the problem I did a tcpdump on the client and there was data
send to the server. All machines run RHEL 4. The hobbitclient.cfg is
identical on all machines.
Only differences in configuration is that the failing client is also
monitored for imaps and some rpc. The status of these is displayed.

Any idea what could cause this problem? Where could I search for more
information?

Second question:
I want to monitor if a usb drive is mounted. How best to do that? Is
there a test/ an extension for this?

Ciao, Andreas