Sending Hobbit alerts to numeric pager

Manocchia, Robert Robert-Manocchia at IDEXX.com
Fri Aug 10 14:32:47 CEST 2007

I need to alert via a numeric page when a red alert happens for certain
services (conn, disk etc...). The page number has the following format:

  <areacode><number>@page.provider.com

We successfully send pages out via sendmail regularly via a script on
another server.

 How do I incorporate this method into Hobbit. Do I just use the MAIL
keyword in hobbit-alerts.cfg or is there something else I need to do.

 I've checked out all the documentation but cannot get a clue what to do.

Robert Manocchia

UNIX System Administrator

IDEXX Laboratories

207 556-6860