one hobbit server - multiple network interfaces and IP's

Paul Ehrenreich paulehr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 15:09:20 CEST 2007

Hello everyone!,

Currently I am running hobbit 4.2.0 a Dell power edge running Ubuntu. I have
two network interfaces with each interface sitting on a different network. I
am going to need to monitor devices on both networks and have the display be
accessible on both interfaces.

Has anyone ever set something like this up? If so how did you go about doing
it?

We are in the process of moving all of our gear from one network to another
and this is not going to be a perm. solution

Thanks for the help in advance!

Paul Ehrenreich