[hobbit] custom script help

Kern, Thomas Thomas.Kern at hq.doe.gov
Fri Aug 3 17:36:14 CEST 2007

It would be nice if you could get your data files to the hobbit server
as simply text files and use a hobbit CGI to display an arbitrary
datafile within a hobbit looking template (look&feel is important to
managers). So then your URL in the 'status' message could me something
like:

'http://your.hobbit.server/hobbit-cgi/bb-showfile.cgi?datafile.0001'

/Thomas Kern
/301-903-2211