Hobbitd constantly yellow

Thompson, Brian Brian.Thompson at detroitdiesel.com
Mon Apr 23 15:21:40 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've recently been tasked with restoring functionality to a hobbit
server that suffered a corrupted root directory.  We had a ghost image
of the server (running Ubuntu 6) but it lacked the ability to send
alerts.  I restored that functionality and now I'm getting a constant
hobbitd as yellow, and I'm not even sure what that means.  In the past 9
hours the "incoming messages" has grown from 113k to 120k, most of them
are status messages.

Where are these messages and what are they?  I'm still completely
oblivious in the realm of hobbit, I checked the man pages and couldn't
make much sense of them in this respect.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Brian Thompson