[hobbit] MySQL graphing woes

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Fri Apr 20 18:43:53 CEST 2007

Okay, I've almost got it all working the way I want :)
I fixed the missing graph displayed at the bottom of the "mysql" status
column by adding a [mysql] graph to hobbitgraph.cfg. I just copied and
pasted the entry for [mysqlthread].

So now I have working graphs at the bottom of the status page, as well
as mysqlthread and mysqlslow graphs in the Trends column, but ONLY by
modding my bb-hosts like so:

1.2.3.4   hostname.mydomain.com        # ssh
TRENDS:*,mysql:mysqlslow|mysqlthread

Is there something I can put in the hobbitserver.cfg GRAPHS section so
that these graphs are done by default, and thus not have to override
TRENDS in bb-hosts ? I tried adding things like
",mysql:mysqlslow|mysqlthread" but that only seemed to add the one
default mysql graph.

-Charles