[hobbit] Graph FAQ on hobbit wikibook site

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Tue Apr 17 18:42:05 CEST 2007

Hi !

Really nice Dokumentation !

I've got a little improvement (in my eyes ....)  by Eric Meddaugh

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2006/10/msg00156.html

This way it only grabs the interfaces that are running. ....

Cheers,
           Martin

Martin Flemming
DESY / IT          office : Building 2b / 008a
Notkestr. 85       phone  : 040 - 8998 - 4667
22603 Hamburg      mail   : martin.flemming at desy.de