[hobbit] DOWNTIME for disk

Stuffle, David (Corporate) David.Stuffle at adesa.com
Sun Apr 15 18:02:30 CEST 2007

Wow! that feature is already available? I run man bb-hosts and I did not see the `column' argument for DOWTIME parameter. Are you running a new beta release or something?

> I beleive it was available of from the all-in-one patch.  After installing the patch, it updated the OS man pages but not in the Hobbit location, so I had to copy the man page from the OS man page directory to the Hobbit man page location (~hobbit/www/help/man).  Then run man2html on the man page to make it html form.

David
DISCLAIMER:
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document and
any attachments.