Trouble with enable/disable from web interface

Steve Holmes sjh at allegro.ics.purdue.edu
Fri Apr 6 20:40:26 CEST 2007

I just applied the all-in-one patch and re-installed hobbit and now the
enable/disable function doesn't work from the info web page. I can disable
using the command-line, but I can't find where that information is stored.
I looked in .../hobbit/data/disabled, but there is nothing there. I'm
assuming it has something to do with permissions, but have found nothing
in the log files for hobbit nor for apache. It was working before, I'm
sure. I even changed the ownership and modes on the .../hobbit/data/
disabled directory to www:www and 775, but that didn't help.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Steve Holmes
Purdue University