[hobbit] Use clientchannel to determine status of /proc/mdstat on hobbit server?

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Apr 3 20:50:01 CEST 2007

A someone kludgey way to do it could be to monitor /proc/mdstat just as
if were a normal file, and setup Hobbit to monitor it just like you
would /var/log/messages, triggering on a pattern matched error string.
This would allow you to have it setup server-side like you want.

Not the best solution, I know, but it popped into my head :)  You could
also configure mdadm on the client machines to send an email where there
are RAID issues.

-Charles