[hobbit] BBWin configuration gui

pmalenfa at videotron.ca pmalenfa at videotron.ca
Thu Sep 21 16:47:37 CEST 2006

Hello,

You're right.  I look at the BBWin list and there is nice features under
work for v1.0.  According to the feature list  Etienne had planned for
v1.0, he planned to include a graphical (GUI or Web) tool for
configuration or a centralized hobbit mode.

I encouraged everyone interested in BBWin next releases to subscribe to
the BBWin list, take a look at the archive list and the forum pool (the
forum is where the future features are listed).

It look like Etienne is working hard on theses features.  Thanks!

Pierre

Galen Johnson <gjohnson at trantor.org>
2006-09-21 01:25
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

hobbit at hswn.dk
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] BBWin configuration gui

Look on the BBWin list archives...I seem to recall this coming up fairly
recently...