[hobbit] Hobbit and bb-central

Michael A. Price mprice at hst.nasa.gov
Sun Sep 17 22:26:17 CEST 2006

Arnoud,

We have a couple Nokia Devices running and I have not tested them yet. I
will be doing it sometime in the next 2 weeks and will let you know how
it goes.
I am assuming this will work because the hobbit-client has a bsd profile
in it. Thats the one I will be using when I test it on the nokia's.

Do you want me to send you the statically compiled executable that i am
using for Checkpoints Secure Platform?? Their is a couple tricks to get
it going, but it worx great.
I plan on using the same compiled executable when i test it on IPSO.

thanx, michael

Michael A. Price
Performance Network Engineering
NASA/GSFC Code 440.8/LMB