Zoom graph scaling

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Sep 12 15:09:41 CEST 2006

I have activated process graphing (via TRACK feature), but am having a
problem where when a graph has a sudden decrease (see attached image),
it is difficult to tell with any accuracy what the number of processes
were. When I zoom in on the trough area, the scale remains unchanged
(still just has a single value of 1.5k). Is there any setting I can
tweak so that there are more indicators on the side of the graph, or
that when you zoom in on a graph the Y axis also scales accordingly?

-Charles