[hobbit] 2 graphing questions

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:43:57 CEST 2006

1) they are already defined in '/etc/hobbit/hobbitgraph.cfg', including
PI/PO/CS, etc. The one included under 'trends' is 'vmstat'.
2) I believe you need to add this 'vmstat3' to GRAPHS= line inside
hobbitserver.cfg

revert your change to have 'cpu=la' & you may have to remove the corrupted
rrd databases as well.