[hobbit] Disabled systems stay that way, even after enabling them

Epp, Matthew Contractor PEO EIS AKO matthew.epp at us.army.mil
Wed Sep 6 23:38:57 CEST 2006

> I see this again and again-systems that I "disable" because I am working
on them "stay" in a disabled (blue) state, even after I enable them.
> Any ideas..?   Is there a way to 'clear' the disabled (blue) state?

The only time I see this happen is when the client isn't running. The blue
state won't change until it gets a status update for each service. You've
verified this? Maybe try manually sending a new status to the display server
with the ./bb command?