[hobbit] Increate the number of OS presence on http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/

Gary B. gmbfly98 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 19:06:06 CEST 2006

> >On 9/5/06, T.J. Yang <tj_yang at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>Currently on http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/servers/servers.html, it only show
> >>one type of Linux OS.
> >>
> >>Understand that it would be tough for Henrik to have all kind of different
> >>OS in his test network.
> >>Is it possible we can contribute to provide a comprenhsive list of OS
> >>hobbit
> >>client can run on ?
> >>Since hobbit  support "pull", we should be able to contribute the
> >>different
> >>OS running hobbit client  from our home  test network.

If you're just asking which OSes the client has been confirmed to run
on, I can tell you that it also works fine on various version of
OpenBSD, from 3.5 and up.  It also runs on Solaris 8 (sparc hardware),
and several versions of Red Hat AS.  I can provide more detailed
information if you're interested.